Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why are you Vegan? Don't you miss bacon?

OK, so about two months ago now I had a thought. It started off innocent enough.."Gee I wonder why we can get meat in such great quantities for so cheap" See I LOVE cooking and food which is what lead me to this thought. So I started to read up on it.
It was a complete eye opener. I realized by eating meat, eggs and dairy I was personally responsible  for the suffering of these animals. Since I finished slaughterhouse, I have been vegan.
I won't take up too much time with the gruesome details. These books on the side though, if you haven't read them please do. I included a couple videos too. If you haven't before, please take the time to think about where your food comes from. This is the end of my preaching. Now I'll start making with the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment